Hello from Germany!!!

I am Martin part of GWY team in Gjakova. Yesterday I visited YMCA Kolleg in and YMCA University in Kassel, Germany. Also I had some meeting with officers in YMCA Germany. It was a pleasure to see students learning on an institute of real education, spirit and physical preparation. I hope soon people from GWY will have the opportunity to join schools like this one in a short future. It is so important to break the ice of communication and one day to have some cooperation.

Greetings from Burgdorf, Germany!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza