Armir in Macedonia

Hi everyone, my name is Armir and I’m a member of GWY in Kosovo. Just recently I got the chance to go on a Training conference which took place in Macedonia from 4th to 12th of June. It was hosted by CID within the YiA program. 

Armir (centre) in Skopje

 The first 5 days were hold in Mavrovo where we the participants shared our ideas and opinions about different topics and on the 5th day we gathered everything we talked about and started to prepare for the big conference which lasted 3 days in Shkup where we had to make a presentation there about the role of YiA in youth work development.



The overall aims and objectives of this  project were:

1. To explore the local impact of the projects and their quality and sustainability
2. To discuss  the development of youth work
3. To accumulate opinions for youth work recognition in different countries and on European level.


There were 49 participants from all over the EU, so I’m very happy that i had the chance to meet all those people, all of them with different languages, culture and lifestyle. It was so cool hanging around with them all day, playing different games, having every kind of discussion about their hometowns, their countries, their  experiences abroad and everything which came to our minds (and of course the "mini love stories" that happened there).


I felt very good being  part of that training. I felt like finally  I am doing something which surely helps me ( in terms of personal development), to my organization ( YMCA / GWY ) and my local community too. It’s good to know that you’re a part of this big world and your voice is not lost in vain but just growing bigger and bigger in the decision making for the good of the youth all over the world!

Participants posing

I want to thank once more GWY and CID for giving me this opportunity of being a part of that awesome and profitable conference.

Armir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza