Puppet Show Project with Alban

The puppet show project has been funded through "Culture for all" and is An EU funded project managed by the European Union Office in Kosovo. 

Hello, my name is Alban and I am part of the Puppet Show Project team in Kosovo. It is a new project that GWY  has brought to Kosovo. A few days ago we gave our first performance in a kindergarten called AGU in Gjakova, i want to thank Sebahate Efendija director of this garden for hospitality and they made us feel very welcome.
Alban (left) with the rest of the youth volunteers

I am very proud to be one of the initiators of this project in Kosovo and it was a great pleasure to work with children. This was the first time that we gave our performance and I think everything went just as it should. Together with the team we have experienced many funny moments, especially during the rehearsals. As a team we are very cooperative and I hope that everything will go according to our plans.

I said earlier that it is a new project in Kosovo and hope it has much success. Kosovo children need such performances to learn valuable lessons through art and to have fun. After the show ended and I heard the applause of the children, i realised that everything went well and that our show was liked by them.

During the performance


It was an indescribable feeling when the show ended and I saw the faces of children with smiles and joy. These moments are not easily forgotten, This was the first performance and now we will continue to develop the story, the characters and our team, we will now go to other schools, kindergartens and projects in Gjakova and Fushe Kosovo.

The team reveal themselves to the children
I want to especially thank Dorina and Adi and those who were the initiators for the establishment of this project in Kosovo and also I want to thank those who made it possible for me to be part of this wonderful team.


Alba

Comments

  1. I love this post, I can feel what you are saying with words, simply wonderful..Really well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza