The priority = developing young people by Qlirim

My name is Qlirim Tofaj and I live in Junik. I am 18 years old and I have finished Natural Science in the Gymnasium “ Kuvendi  Junikut” in Junik. I  have been involved in the organisation for one year 
In this organization I have started with Community Leadership program where among other things I have learned about stereotypes, prejudices, democracy, volunteering, etc. 

Qlirim with his certificate

During my time in the the Leadership Program training I have learned a lot of new things and I have felt really motivated, I have gained a lot of self confidence and I have gained more skills to express myself. I like a lot of things here, firstly the staff is very good and well prepared, good attitude and work discipline are never missed. The priority of this organization is education and development of young people and is one of the main things that motivates me the most to be part of this organization.

Qlirim and his friend during the train

I can literally say that my experience in the project was and I believe it will continue to be amazing for as long as I will be part of  this organization. 




Qlirim Tofaj


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza