I feel safe and not left out in RFR trainings by Nita

As part of my job, international training is very important. This time I had the chance for the second time to be part of  YMCA Europe Roots for Reconciliation training. I was excited about this training because when I was in Berlin for the Peace Work institute we were separated in different tandem groups and the group that I was part of we wanted to do a  digital campaign for peace. After six months I was invited to be part of the P.E.A.C.E project in Budapest- which was my groups tandem idea.I was very happy that our project was chosen to be implemented. P.E.A.C.E project aimed to train different youth workers and leaders who work with young people and to spread peace-building through different online campaigns and build the participants knowledge of digital tools and platforms that can help them do this.

Nita and Fiona from Kosovo Y

I feel safe and not left out in RFR training's and this time again it was a very good because I had the chance to present about what my YMCA does and how we do our digital visibility and monitor our platforms. I also learned from other participants and YMCA's how they use different techniques including a masterclass on brand from YMCA England.

Nita and 35 youth worker and leaders from 17 countries

Nita presenting YMCA Kosovo work
The interesting part of this training was that we had the chance through different activities to express our thoughts and ideas and at the same time learn.

Nita and her friends explaining their ideas
What I liked the most is the part where we were separated into different groups and we had to design a campaign and explain how we want it to be. I hope that the campaign that we worked on will be implemented as we planned in Budapest.

Nita

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza