The YMCA became an open door by Erza Hakaj

My name is Erza Hakaj, I am 16 years old from Decan. I joined the YMCA last year and I learned many different topics that belong to the Leadership program, through them we have developed our YMCA and it has become an open door that has offered me and many young people the space to do activities, games where each of them has a powerful message to us that we will remember during different stages of life.

Erza Hakaj 

I've been part of TenSing program also where I've challenged myself in different fields of art. The reason why I chose the YMCA is that we are all equal when we have a week of overloading a place like the YMCA enables us to entertain and express what we think without fear of judging us, we have the right to do whatever we want including what we need.


Erza and her friends in the Leadership Program 

Through my training I got the skills and confidence to become a Peer Trainer, the YMCA has given me this chance and now I have my own team to lead, I believe  this experience will stay for a long time with me and help my development.


Erza and her friends with World Challenge Certificates


One of the most valuable things I have learned from this place is the fact that to have success the desire for success should be greater than the fear of loss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza