Greetings from Arber Beqiri Living in Sweden


Hi everybody !

My name is Arber Beqiri and I am a board member in my local YWCA-YMCA in Västerås ,Sweden.
I work mostly with art programs within the YMCA, like Street art, graffiti and screen printing but I am also in charge of the web administration and the graphic design production for the organization.

I meet Adrian at the General Assembly in Manchester and I was amazed of what a great job you guys were doing in Kosovo.

I was born in Kosovo, Mitrovica but I've lived mostly outside the country, I did not really know that there was a YMCA in Kosovo until I meet Adrian at the GA, but now I know and I would love to keep in touch with you guys.

I would love to blog sometimes about what we are doing here in Sweden, because I feel that in that way we can inspire and motivate each other in the best way . I will take part in the festival in Prague this year, so I look forward to meet some of you there !

Blessings,
Arber


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza