Nol Ajeti at the Prague Festival 2013

Hi, I am Nol Ajeti from Prishtina, through GWY (YMCA in Kosovo) I had the opportunity for a fantastic journey to Prague, Czech Republic and a short stop in Dubrovnik, Croatia this summer.


Nol (center) with Migjen and Rinor


Every five years an international festival takes place in Prague. As part of the group from Kosovo I am very satisfied with this opportunity, taking into consideration the lack of possibilities to travel abroad, events like this are always welcomed for Kosovo youngsters. Also it should be mentioned that the nature of Love2Live Festival in Prague, was very inspirational and positive! With different musical performances, theater, dances and a lot of attractive workshops, this gave people from all over the world to get to know each other, sharing ideas, experiences and learning about and from different cultures.


Nol being interviewed on main stage
I was lucky during my stay in Prague, I was asked to give a short interview about my opinions on the festival in the main stage, this was a beautiful experience which I am not going to forget! With less words I would suggest all of you to join YMCA Kosovo and use the opportunities that this organization offers in society development, culture and fantastic trips for each of us. 


Be part of the World!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza