All of us need a place... by Erjona

My name is Erjona Shala, I am 16 years old from Decan, I am in the second year at the gymnasium where I study natural science. 

I joined the Youth Leading change programme in February this year, this for me is and will continue to be my best experience otherwise "open-air home" which has offered me and many young people to engage in free activities and various games and events.


Erjona during one of her presentations 
Group collaboration helps us greatly because we can discuss each and every one of the problems we face, conflict, and develop common perspectives. Our trainers at any time are willing to advise, accompany, chat with us, and support us regarding all the topics we have learned so far.


Erjona and her friends during world challenge
I want to be part of the YMCA because we are all equal. All of us need a place where we can express our thoughts freely, perhaps when we have a week of work overload a place like YMCA that lets us be ourselves.

"Volunteer work" has been the part where we would do something for the benefit of the community, along with some other YMCA participants we donated clothes to "Red Cross" organization in order to help the people in need, through this we felt very happy!

In addition to the Leadership program in Decan, we want to develop the "Ten Sing" and "Y WoMan" programmes so that we can learn more and why not challenge ourselves in any equality-related activities and gender topics, painting, music or acting.


Erjona with her trainers 
The reason why I would recommend joining the YMCA is precisely the spark that this place can give to the deep feeling of creativity. Numerous messages we have received through the games and movies we have watched, so we are also entertained and are learning.

YMCA is the place who discovered my best part!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza