PEACE is our gift to each other by Fiona

This time for the Roots for Reconciliation project I headed to Budapest with 35 young people from 17 countries. A wonderful week full of study sessions, workshops and presentations from brighter minds which I'm thankful for. The main goal was to bring and find peace spreading it through a campaign and social media.

Fiona and other participants in the P.E.A.C.E training 


An old man once said: "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old but building the new"... and that is what we did. Round-tables surrounded by minds thinking independently together, that I'm sure made all of us come to a solution "Peace is our gift to each other".

Fiona and her group presented their ideas


It was my second time training with RFR, and I'm honored to say 'It changed my way of thinking'. The skills we get to learn do not end there... with yourself, then pass it down and spread the message in our countries. That is how it will be expanded. I'm really grateful for this opportunity. 



The last thing I would like to say is 'Together everything is possible. Do not keep it on yourself, there are people who want to help you. Say it out loud because no matter what color your skin is, what religion you believe in, how your country works, Peace will always be our gift to each other.                     

Fiona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza