Once again YMCA felt like family by Ariana

Being part of international training is something not everybody can be part of. I had the chance to participate in the YMCA Europe Leadership Academy. I’m always interested to know more about leadership so I was thrilled to get to be part of the Leadership Academy. The first session that was organized in Paris during April 2018 I learned a lot. 

Ariana and her Leadership Academy friends
It’s amazing how everything was prepared in the most perfect way possible, learning more about project management, about target groups, getting to know the different problems in different countries was a wonderful experience. It was one week that I meet different people with different jobs, different backgrounds that I couldn’t wait to meet again.

Ariana during her training
So before going back to meet these wonderful people again, it was time to do our homework, to share what we learned in the Academy with young people back home.

 It was finally time for the second session. This session was even more interesting. Human rights are a topic that affects society and something worth to discuss. I presented my project which I was able to write after the things we learned in Paris. I realized that group work and role playing is the best way to learn new things and to watch things from different angles. 

Ariana and her group presented their project
Can’t wait to meet for the third session and get to learn more. Also to implement my project back home...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza