YMCA gave me the chance to meet new people by Inesa Nikoliqi


Hello everyone. I’m Inesa Nikoliqi and I have been part of YMCA Kosova since 2015. Being part of  YMCA Kosovo has given me the best experiences for these years, I learned how to change things for good starting from myself to my society.



Inesa with her friends 


I started from Leadership training to a lot of other trainings like Y Woman, SDG, Scouts,  etc. And now I’m a Peer Trainer of a Leadership group. So being part of these groups YMCA gave me the chance to visit YMCA France to meet new people and let me know about different cultures from different places.


Inesa during the activities in YMCA France camp

We have been trained on the topic of "Integration of Migrants in Europe" , where through discussions, different activities and games we have learned about the migrants' struggles and how difficult it is for them to leave their country because of the wars, schooling or the economic reasons.


Inesa and her friends at the European Council


Part of our trip was a visit to the European Council house, which is a place of hope for the right to the benefit of society, with international law.

Inesa and her friends
Some days I wish I could go back in life, not to change just to feel a couple things twice!!!
FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I WANT TO THANK YOU YMCA!!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza