I am very grateful for the YMCA and UN by Lira


My name is Lira Shabi ,I’m 19 years old and I come from Peja, I joined YMCA 3 years ago and I’ve been part of Leadership training also I’ve been a peer trainer and an Youth ambassador.

Lira during her SDG Training

After hearing that there will be another training in my city about SDG  I was very happy because , I would be even more engaged in YMCA. I have  the right to say that I haven’t heard about SDGs before and about their function in the world . After my training, I was filled with a lot of knowledge about the goals of United Nations to stabilize the world in different aspects and in many areas. Each of the areas of the SDG has it’s importance. During the training we focused more on the education field because it is one of the main problems affecting the Kosovo state because of the results shown in the research conducted by Pisa also a lot of illiteracy in Kosovo. Training was done in different ways and it was very creative, those things made the training even more interesting to us. The last part where we had to think about how to inform others about SDG work in the world was very beautiful and proper because we are not very knowledgeable about the function and the SDG  aim throughout the world.

Mini Projects in Peja for SDGs

Each of us should know and have knowledge about them because their main purpose is to inform the populace about the major problems that are threatening the world and how to reduce as many of these problems as possible.
I am very grateful for the YMCA and UN for the cooperation they have made to enable us this training and aware us in the best possible way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza