I hope my experience will not end here by Sabrija

Hello! I am Sabrija Nikoqeviq.  I am part of the YMCA for about 2 years. I participated in the Youth Empowerment Program, Y-Woman for Equality and Gender Equality, Ten Sing for Drama and Art.



I was invited by a friend to be part of YMCA in 2015. In the beginning I did not know much about this organization for the empowerment of youth but by the time I managed to integrate with the group, the staff and the aims of this organization.

Sabrija and her friends after the training 

 YMCA helped me to freely express my thoughts, to create a new society, to learn more about the problems my society and people around and solve them.
Sabrija and her Leadership group


After I completed the 3 Leadership levels, I joined the new Y WoMan group. It was a large group of 20 members, each sharing our daily thoughts, experiences of equality and gender rights, where we also learned many rights that we did not know we have.

Sabrija and her friends at Y WoMan training


Good experience I also gained in Ten Sing for drama and art. This was a very profitable program for YMCA youth, because being part of this program they have understood the talents they have for drama and art.

Sabrija and her friends preparing their Ten Sing drama

I have also shared the knowledge and experience gained by YMCA with two groups which I have trained and have had very good and unforgettable moments, I also hope this experience will help me in my future profession.

Sabrija with her Y WoMan certificate


YMCA is an organization that has enabled many young people to travel and i got the chance to attend the Innovations Camp in Switzerland last month... my next stop is a National Youth Ambassador!

Sabrija and her friends the day they got the visa

This was my experience for 2 years and I hope it will not end here ...


Sabrija Nikoqeviq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza