"A place I belong" by Arber

Everything started with the question "how to spend my free time?’’

One of my friends invited me to be part of an organisation which I didn’t have a clue about. At first I  thought to myself what will I lose if I go and take a look? Then I started going every week and I started liking it more and more every time, then I couldn't wait to come every Saturday for Leadership training in Peja.

Arber from Peja

 At first I meet a lot of  new people, whom liked to hear my thoughts. I just felt free to express my ideas without being judged. I changed the way of thinking at the YMCA and that's the first thing I achieved. I started to see things from different points.

Arber at Youth Ambassador Meeting

The biggest change that I achieved is when I came back from France. There I met a lot of new cultures from the world which changed me... it made me feel better for myself and my future. 

Even if I regret some of my choices I made in life, I’ll never regret the day I accepted to be part of the YMCA because I feel myself  here and it’s the place I belong!

 I hope that I'll always be part of it, because with YMCA I learned how to lead my life, how to be a leader and how to truly be myself.

 "Don’t allow anyone to humble you, be yourself leader"

Arber Nallbani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza