The YMCA is my second home by Jehon Alikckaj

I'm Jehon Alikckaj from Decan and I'm in 'Vellezrit Frasheri' high school. I joined YMCA last year, where I am part of the Leadership and TenSing program.

Jehon with his certificate of Reality Module of Leadership

This organization has helped me a lot since it has made me more compassionate and has offered me the space to express myself  without prejudice by anyone, it has offered me space for my words to be heard considering that Kosovar society is very much perceived by the opinions of others. Also, the YMCA has also connected me with new friends from the municipalities of Gjakova, Peja and Junik where this organization has its other centers, this also helped me with critical thinking and sharing realities with youth from other cities.

Jehon with his friends after their World Challenge


The YMCA my second home and so it will always remain.  I encouraged all young people from Kosovo to join the YMCA and similar organisations as this helps you discover the best parts of yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza