That's why I wanted to be part of Y Woman! by Rumejsa

My name is Rumejsa Zeka, and I am 15 years old. I go to Bedri Pejani Gymnasium in the Municipality of Peja.

Rumejsa at Gjakova Y

Lately I started to be part of this organisation, as every beginner I am attending Leadership training and Y Woman program. I feel great at the Y, the first thing to note is that I have to thank the people who recommended me to go there.Until now everything went really well and all the sessions for both programs were a success and I am more than pleased. I think going to different activities or training is very important for each individual.
Rumejsa during Y Women training

For myself, I really wanted to go to Y Woman because of seeing how it has affected my feelings and my self-esteem increases with more desire to get there. Every topic, every activity that has been discussed there affects the human being.

Y Woman is a group or otherwise training that has influenced my mind development and my abilities. So from this gender equality training I have accepted that we only judge from the outside.My favorite topic was when we talked and did a lot of activities about Prejudice and Stereotypes. My group was involved in a more advanced way, where we have discussed and involved different examples of the topic, that even as individuals or countries we need a little bit more of these training to deal with any kind of situations that we will happen in the near future.

That's why I wanted to be part of Y Woman!

As a woman, even knowing how much potential women have in general, I will try to pass on all the news and information that I learned in the program to generation after generation trying to push people around the world to see in a variety of colors and not everything looks like that. I have the conviction that I can get this thought that I have because the moment you have a calm of mind and heart you are less affected by emotion and you can make the right choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mësova gjëra që në të ardhmen t'i ndihmoj ndokuj edhe t'i përdor për vete / I learned things to help others in the future and to use them for myself / Naučio sam stvari kako bih u budućnosti pomagao drugima i koristio ih za sebe - Olti Vrella

The door is always open by Valentina

The right to participate in decision-making processes by Njomza